jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834241
Employer Ref. 504680/001
A global Investment Bank is looking for a Client Services Associate to join their Private Wealth Team.
Reporting to the manager, you will be responsible for maintaining successful relationships with your clients.
This is not a sales-oriented role.
This is a one year contract to start with expectations to extend or convert to permanent upon contract completion.
About the Role:
- Support investment representatives in building and maintaining successful relationships with clients
- Facilitate account opening and documentation
- Execute client orders for global securities transactions
- Assist in marketing and prospecting of business
- Responding to client enquiries in a timely fashion
About the Person:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce or related business subject
- Possess at least one year of experience in operations
- Holder of HKSI Papers 1, 7 and 8 required
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin
About the Company:
This is a great opportunity for those looking to gain exposure into client servicing within a well-known Investment Bank. This company is known for being a market leader in its industry.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.