Client Services Liaison
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830235
Euroclear Bank is the premier provider of settlement and related securities services for cross-border transactions involving domestic and international bonds, equities, derivatives and investment funds.
We offer clients a single access point to post-trade services covering domestic securities from over 40 markets.
Client Services Liaison – Hong Kong
The Client Services team is responsible to answer phone and email enquiries from local and international clients on all services offered by Euroclear Bank.
Our 'Best of Class' behaviour is to provide quick, strong and efficient assistance to clients. The Client Services teams encompasses a variety of responsibilities, ranging from client-related activity to providing structural input to Operations.
As a member of the Client Services team, you will act as an interface between the clients' operations and Euroclear's own operations.
In such a position, your role will be to provide the best possible service to clients, taking into account the procedures and constraints of the respective parties. As such, it is expected that high-quality service and insight is provided to clients, while tactical as well as structural intelligence is also fed back to our operations.
1) Assisting clients in day to day issues:
- Handle Client inquiries received by phone and e-mail
- Liaise with numerous internal departments to help you answer client queries in an effective and timely manner
2) Actively contribute to improvements to the processes to ensure a superior service to clients
- Build strong working partnerships with Internal Stakeholders across Commercial and Operations
- Ensure workload remains balanced so as not to jeopardize quality through quantity
- Ensure client constraints are appropriately communicated to Operations and follow up on related initiatives
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Client Services and Operations processes
We are looking for candidate who possess the following attributes:-
- Ability to work multitask effectively and meet strict deadlines
- Open to challenges and able to produce accurate and detailed work
- Be assertive to negotiate with external parties to defend clients’ interest
- Aware of the risks implied in your proceedings and act accordingly
- Capable of dealing with clients' questions and open to analyse exceptions
- Able to successfully prioritize tasks and coordinate several priorities at once
- Ensure follow-up of cases and investigations under your responsibility
- Able to deal with short timelines and be able to react in case of priorities shifting
- Cope with time or external pressure, task, difficulty and change of circumstances
- Able to cope with the immediate pressure of work and fit situations in their greater context
- Able to analyse an issue taking all elements into account and provide constructive feedback about it
- A stress resistant person and an excellent team player, showing flexibility when necessary
- Prior client service experience in financial industry is an advantage
- Fluency in English is essential. Mandarin or any other Asian languages (except for Cantonese) will be a plus.
Absolutely key to our business are our Corporate Values; Respect, Effective, Accountable, Client First & Helpful. REACH embodies our aim to exceed expectations, to take advantage of new opportunities and to reach out to help our clients achieve success.
Our operations team is consistently growing and this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to develop within our business.