Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
Client Services Manager, Business Banking
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916016
Employer Ref. 532571
- Provide business support to Business Banking RMs to deal with client service issues, onboarding of new clients/products, and ongoing monitoring processes (e.g., AML/CDD, credit etc.)
- Serve complex service needs of Business Clients walking into Branch
- Educate and steer client for interactions with the bank via Mobile/Web, machine channels
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure high standard of service is maintained for customers at all times.
- Maintain cordial relationship with existing and new customers so as to maximize business opportunity for sales team.
- Assist the Relationship Managers to achieve budgeted revenue and other campaign targets.
- Bring the attention on issue encountered together with recommended solutions to the team manager and the management
- Maintain high standard of service to support business acquisition / maintenance.
- Ensure to deliver the policy of Sales Governance and be responsible for Risk Management in respective area.
- Deliver high quality customer service and resolve customer enquiry/feedback timely and properly
Qualifications and Skills
- Preferably university graduates and/or
- Relevant experience in customer services
- A good team player & with ability to work independently and under high pressure
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Positive, proactive, mature and self-motivated
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.