Client Services Manager - Custodian Bank
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996194
Employer Ref. ALVW-530318
Our client, a leading regional custodian bank, is looking for a Client Services Manager and cope with the expansion of the custodian business.
- Serve as first contact point for clients for daily advice, enquiries and provide solution to meet the client requirements. Enquiry includes local and regional settlement and corporate issues, tax issues, market information enquiry, cash transaction issues, and security lending issues.
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Guide and coach junior team members
- Ensure internal controls and procedures are in place and followed
- Ensure adherence to policies including escalation and compliance requirements.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years experience in operations/ settlement/ client services from an international bank environment.
- Good knowledge in equities Operations of Hong Kong and International market.
- Strong risk and control awareness with good time management skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.