Computershare Hong Kong Investor Services Limited
Computershare (ASX: CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialise in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for its expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the world’s leading organisations use us to streamline and maximise the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers.
Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 16,000 employees worldwide.
For more information, visit www.computershare.com
In the Hong Kong market, we are an experienced provider of both initial public offerings (IPOs) and registry services in the Hong Kong market. We offer the industry’s greatest breath of service, including
- Capital Market Services
- Investor Service
- Corporate Action & Meeting Administration
- Shareholder ID and Proxy Solicitation
- Corporate Communication
- Employee Share Plan Administration
- Electronic Voting
Client Services Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914537
Do you want to be in a role acting on behalf of Hong Kong’s top listed companies every day?
If you’re looking for a fast-track career that unlocks new opportunities by working closely with top listed companies, banks, regulators and professionals in the financial industry, Computershare is the place for you. Computershare is a household name in Hong Kong and Australia, our home country, where we are listed on the securities exchange (ASX: CPU). From modest beginnings in 1978, we have become the recognised global leader in our field, employing over 15,000 people in around 90 offices worldwide.
Our diverse portfolio of financial services and products across our entire group of companies offers you the opportunity to expand your network, skills, knowledge and experience both locally and internationally. We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join one of our crucial teams as a Client Relationship Officer.
Opening doors to support your career: You will be:
- Supported by our global processes and technologies;
- Able to build relationships with top Hong Kong listed companies, banks and regulators;
- Rewarded with an attractive salary package, including a generous employee share plan;
- Subsidised for professional development opportunities.
In this full-time role as a Client Relationship Officer, you will:
- Assist Client Relationship Manager in exploring new business opportunities;
- Follow up ad-hoc corporate actions and understand the needs of clients;
- Liaise with listed clients and professional parties and ensure client’s instruction and regulatory requirement are fulfilled;
- Work closely with the middle office or relevant parties in executing issuers' corporate action instructions
- Provide professional advice in response of enquires from client’s or market intermediaries.
We want to hear from you if you are…
- Educated to degree level or above in business related discipline, with prior experience in the financial services industry and facing corporate clients;
- A commercial minded self-starter with strong client orientation and work ethic;
- Equipped with strong influencing and negotiation skills;
- Attention to details, analytical and problem solving capabilities;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese in writing and fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- In addition, candidate who has completed HKSI paper 1, 7 & 8 would be a plus.
We open a door to financial servicing industry. Email your CV, expected salary and your latest transcript of academic results by clicking "Apply Now".
Computershare Hong Kong Investor Services Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.