CACEIS is a solid business partner with an innovative service offer. Owned by Crédit Agricole S.A. (85 %) and Natixis (15 %), CACEIS services institutional and corporate customers worldwide. We are France’s premier investor services provider and a leading global player.
Through a network of offices across Europe, North America and Asia, CACEIS delivers high quality services covering depositary/trustee - custody, fund administration, transfer agency and corporate trust. Considerable expertise in Alternative Investment servicing gives CACEIS a ranking among the top 10 global service providers for these sophisticated funds. We also offer a range of specialist services including cross border fund distribution support, designed to assist clients in achieving their international business development goals.
CACEIS Hong Kong started operations in September 2009 and is now providing fund distribution, fund administration, front office solutions, trustee/depositary and master data services, acting as the Group operational hub for Asia.
Client Servicing Associate
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835365
As a Client Servicing Associate in Front Office Solutions team of CACEIS Hong Kong Trust Company Limited, his / her responsibilities will include:
In charge of monitoring trade instructions flows sent to our sub-custodians and overseeing the settlement of securities transactions (bond, equities, etc.), and chasing and replying to the client, counterparties and/or sub-custodians on Asian open hours.
- Monitor and whenever necessary repair or release instructions transiting through our dedicated settlement tool at Custodian level
- Investigate non matching and failing trade instructions and take the appropriate actions to ensure settlement of transactions
- Liaise with the various parties involved (broker, local custodian, client, etc.) to solve any pre-matching, matching and settlement issue
- Check that the forex has been correctly input in the operations
Middle Office Trade Management Services
- Perform Trade Management (Matching Broker) on all kinds of static data (mainly Equities, Bonds, FX,…)
- Maintain updated the CACEIS Group SSI Database to automatically implement SSI in clients trades
- Verify the correct calculation of fees
- Ensure that all the trades are going to external parties such as Custodians and Fund Administrator
- Liaise with European Middle Office, the Investment Managers &/or counterparties ensuring all issues and/or queries on trades are handled efficiently and escalated
Middle Office Position Record Keeping Service
- Perform daily controls of incoming flows to ensure data are correctly integrated in our reconciliation system
- Provide earlier reconciliation to our Middle Office clients
- Apply some Corporate Actions in the system
- Report some issues to Head Office and follow-up
Participation to the team’s organisation duties
- Periodic review of process to refresh understanding of requirements and review for compliance
- Maintain documentation of the department, specific information and procedures
- Edit some reports
- Provide some daily/monthly KPIs
- Provide ideas and suggestions for system, operational or procedural improvements/efficiencies
- Plan and assist in some Operational meetings including writing Agenda, Minutes to participants
- University degree with finance major
- At least 4 years’ experience in Settlement Department or Middle Office Operations
- Strong knowledge of Swifts, Financial products and able to answer clients’ inquiries
- Strong knowledge of PC based applications, including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook (VBA is one appreciated skill)
- Positive attitude and mature behaviour
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Able to work well under pressure and produce quality work according to deadline
- Able to perform multi-tasking as well as additional duties
- Fluent in English and Mandarin. Knowledge in French/Japanese/Korean and other Asian/foreign languages would be an advantage.