Oracle Systems Hong Kong Ltd
Oracle Corporation is the world's leading supplier of software for information management and the world's second largest independent software company. With annual revenues of more than $10.0 billion, the company offers its database, tools and application products, along with related consulting, education and support services, in more than 145 countries around the world.
Client Success Manager - Cloud Solutions- SaaS (ERP/HCM/CX)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833970
Achieve high customer satisfaction and drive recurring and new business by managing and executing the Customer Life Cycle Management Strategy covering post-sale implementation oversight from point of sale, provisioning through to successful go-live, on-going adoption and renewal for assigned Cloud product pillars in designated territories. Be a trusted advisor to customer on best practices.
Provide passionate customer care to drive consistently good customer experience with Oracle’s Cloud products and technologies, achieve reference-ability and identify and support sales with expansion, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities in assigned accounts.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Cloud Renewal Forecasting: Provide timely, accurate and complete Cloud renewal forecast.
- Reporting: Provide disciplined, timely and complete reporting for the assigned business KPIs.
- Customer Issue Management: Lead in the management and reporting of business, product or technical issues or escalations until resolution in accordance with APAC/global processes.
- Customer Feedback Management: Plan, execute, track and report on customer feedback management and satisfaction survey related activities.
- Customer/Territory Profiling & Intelligence: On-going analysis and profiling of assigned accounts/territories to gather insights on customer satisfaction levels, renewal readiness, expansion potential and competitive threats/risks.
- Cloud Project Success & Renewals: Engage Cloud customer throughout entire end-to-end customer lifecycle from point of sale to renewal. Act as key Oracle contact and represent various Oracle stakeholders in unified external communications. Drive project deployment success and customer reference activities, and solution adoption through best practices. Drive successful renewal and expansion of Cloud contracts through cross-LOB collaboration.
- Programs/Initiatives: Lead/drive support global/APAC/regional/country business programs/initiatives including ISO quality management, executive visits/roundtables, product marketing events, etc
- Demonstrated experience providing Cloud (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS) vendor services to customers.
- Strong knowledge/experience of one or more of the following areas: customer service, service automation. contact centre, human capital management, business analytics, survey automation, social networks, marketing automation, sales force automation, ERP and enterprise applications.
- Ability to communicate with and build strong relationships with internal and external business stakeholders across organizational levels from C-level, LOB executives to technical audiences.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- 10+ years in IT, preferably Oracle experience plus business and customer management.
- Highly motivated and able to work under pressure and without supervision.
- Prior sales/sales management experience would be advantageous.
- Project management knowledge and experience highly desirable.