Clinic Assistant (Central)
Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830016
- Deliver good customer service at medical care centers to meet Company’s service standard
- Answer patients’ inquiry and appointment booking
- Follow the administrative procedures of the corporate medical schemes to provide medical service and treatment as agreed
- Provide clinical support to General Practitioners
- HKDSE / HKCEE or above with 1 year of clinical experience
- Knowledge in handling medical card / contract is highly preferred
- Mature, pleasant and good communication skill
- Speaks basic English and Mandarin
We offer competitive pay and fringe benefits. Interested parties please send your full resume with current salary and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited, 3/F, Skyline Tower, 39 Wang Kwong Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon or via e-mail to email@example.com.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd
About Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd
Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited (QHMS), Hong Kong, became part of Bupa, an international healthcare group, in October 2013. QHMS' operations span diagnostics, primary healthcare and day care specialties. With roots tracing back to 1868, QHMS serves the community through a network of around 100 multi-specialty centres and over 500 affiliated clinics offering Western Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Diagnostics & Imaging, Dental, Physiotherapy services, etc. It also operates a private nursing agency. QHMS is the largest provider of healthcare services to corporates in Hong Kong. In 2014, the Group recorded more than 2.9 million healthcare visits. QHMS continues to extend its existing portfolio into high end specialty services.