Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
To support our businesses in Hong Kong, we are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join us.
[Medical Devices] - Clinical Assistant_Depuy Synthes(Contractor)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991754
Overall purpose of job:
- Responsible for the in-service and technical support in the hospital
- Manages and support all the instrumentation
- Manages the logistic arrangement of products and instruments
- Assists marketing activities and trade promotion
- Assists the warehouse management of instrument and mymediset production
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Minimum 1 year solid experience in the medical device field. New graduate would be considered as Trainee.
- Demonstrate effective communication skill
- Proficiency in English
- Science / Nursing / Medical-related background is preferred
Other features of the job:
- Observes and promotes all regulatory requirements as defined as per applicable regulations, rules and procedure established by the Company, and notifies any violation or deviation to the immediate supervisor or appropriate authority
- Assures that all assigned personnel have the appropriate training and qualifications to perform all duties and responsibilities. Complies with own training requirement to perform duties of own job.
Core competencies required for this role:
- Communication Skills
- Product Knowledge
- Clinical Knowledge
- Negotiation Skills
- Business Relationship
- Problem Solving
- Responsible and hard working
If you are keen to take up the challenges, please go to www.careers.jnj.com, search 000017EI and apply and submit your detailed resume (stating both your current and expected salary).
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.