Established in 1965, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association is dedicated to people-focused, recovery-oriented and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association operates over 60 service units and projects to render residential, employment and vocational training as well as community support services for 18,000 people in recovery of mental illness and their families annually. To promote social inclusion and support self-reliance of people in recovery, the Association has established 22 social enterprises. It also specializes in mental health promotion and prevention, research, professional training and development.
For further details about the Association, please visit its website at http://www.nlpra.org.hk
For further details about the Association, please visit its website at http://www.nlpra.org.hk - See more at: http://jump.mingpao.com/job/detail/Jobs/2/HS16110321?JobAreaID%5B0%5D=13-0&Page=2&SortBy=3&OrderIn=A#sthash.02eIOjyd.dpuf
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992564
Integrated Community Centre for Mental Wellness
- To provide supervision and coaching on needs and risks assessment, intervention and formulation of goal oriented individual service plan to service users;
- To provide practical guidance and support to team members on handling crisis and emergency situation; and to evaluate their performance on case management;
- To conduct on-site assessment of the individual needs of service users and render respective direct services to them for supporting their adjustment in accordance to their mental, vocational, physical conditions and psychosocial needs in the community;
- To coordinate on-going clinical case audit & case conferencing and conduct case progress review meeting; and
- To monitor service related documents including case recordings, progress reports, psychiatric follow-up reports, service reports and statistics.
- A recognized University degree in Social Work;
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences;
- Good people management skill and able to lead and coach the staff team for quality service delivery;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Resourceful and with good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Self-motivated, creative, able to work independently and under pressure.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Manager, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by clicking APPLY NOW . Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their application filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.