Armi Executive Search is a premier provider of middle to senior-level executive search to the world’s leading business, banking and financial institutions. We focus on quality service and built strong leadership teams through our relationships with clients and individuals. Our consultants are selected for their extensive practical experience in the world of finance. They listen, take on board what each party needs, ensuring expectations are met on both sides and ensuring a smooth transition through the final selection and offer stages. We source the top-notch talents for leading employers and work in partnership with those employers to ensure an excellent level of service.
Suite 1011, 10/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782879
Our client, a global financial services company with strong presence in Asia is looking for an experienced Application Architect / Development Manager to uplift their cloud platform architecture to the next level.
- Lead technical analysis and architecture definition. Conduct analysis of current technical landscape.
- Facilitate/Conduct high level future state architecture definition. Define Architecture principles and standards. Make suggestions based on leading practices, experience. Attend and provide inputs for project activities (e.g. workshops, sessions).
- Own defining and designing the appropriate cloud architecture for applications and platforms; meaning, need to be able to assess an app, determine appropriate cloud pattern, define the to-be app architecture, cloud provisioning spec and design the cloud platform architecture, ensuring right security, performance, availability, scalability and cloud services/features are designed and implemented.
- Minimum 10 years experience, Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience and background in app development and app architecture.
- Understanding of baseline DevOps.
- Knowledge and better yet, experience in migrating apps to the cloud.
- Specialize in one or two cloud deployment platforms and get architect certification: AWS, Azure, or private cloud.
- Proven Vendor management experience.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).