Taylor Coulter, established in Australia, offers professional human resources solution in permanent, temporary staffing and outsourcing services. Our Hong Kong office specializes in industries including Information Technology, Banking & Finance and FMCG sectors. Our Consultants are all experienced recruitment professionals in specialized industries who possess strong network and business knowledge to provide the best practice for our candidates and clients.
Our vision is to be recognized as a trusted best practice people solutions partner, offering the most comprehensive range of staffing services in the APAC region.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993268
Employer Ref. TC-IT-IK-100745
Our client is a global IT service provider. As a result of expansion, they are looking for a Cloud Architect:
- Define transformation initiatives, business plans and identify ways that cloud can support and drive business transformation.
- Provide architecture and migration strategy to enable the client’s adoption of cloud technology – Public, Private or Hybrid cloud.
- Present proposals with solution built upon specific Cloud offerings such as Dimension Data’s Managed Cloud Platform and other IT as a Service (ITaaS).
- Execute domain-specific strategy roadmap workshops, and leveraging strategic assessments on Data-Centre Development Model, Cloud Readiness Workshop etc.
- Proven ability to facilitate and lead conversations and workshops with Senior and Executive level clients.
- At least 3 years' experience in a Cloud Architect role within a services provider (preferably multi- national) or technology services environment
- At least 8 years’ experience with Virtualisation technologies
- More than 2 years experience with Orchestration (Workflow) tools, experience with Ruby, Python, and other cloud development platforms
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to ask the right questions to uncover the core of the problem
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered as Cloud Specialist
To apply for this role, please click the "Quick Apply" below and send your full resume by MS word format.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified. Personal data collected by job applicants will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.