Cloud – Architect / Consultant
Avnet Computer Service (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999149
- Develop lead generation plans (e.g. growth and profitability targets, organize campaigns and events) in collaboration with respective suppliers and vendors / business units
- Leverage specialist knowledge of vendor/technology offerings and marketplace to identify opportunities for increasing market share and growing incremental business
- Maintain knowledge of products, competitors, technology and customers in the assigned supplier product market
- Delivers product specific training to internal and external customers as part of a join business plan of growth
- Provide consultancy, solution architecture design, proof of concept in public, private and hybrid cloud solutions and products to customers
- Cover area may range from Software Defined Data Center, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or other relevant discipline.
- 3 years or above in Cloud, Hosting, Co-location, Managed Service, Outsourcing etc
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English and Cantonese
- Professional Services technical knowledge, Cloud and “As a Service” General Technical Knowledge expertise recommend
- Analytical skills to effectively evaluate customer requirements and provide appropriate solutions in a highly competitive market.
- Effective knowledge of the process of how end-user customers buy and leverage solution (ROI and business benefit positioning)
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate with excellent career development opportunities.
For more information about Avnet Group, see www.ats.avnet.com.hk
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for consideration of application for relevant/similar post(s) within Avnet Group. Applicants not having heard from us within 8 weeks from the date of this advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Avnet Computer Service (Hong Kong) Limited
About Avnet Computer Service (Hong Kong) Limited
Avnet Technology Solutions is the world’s leading global IT solutions provider. It is an operating group of Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), a Fortune 500 Company with fiscal year 2016 sales revenue achieving USD$26.2 billion. With 18,000 employees in more than 70 countries around the world, Avnet is one of the largest distributors of electronic components, computer products and embedded technology serving customers in more than 120 Countries.
One of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies for eight years in a row, Avnet always seeks for qualified professionals to join as a team and help us solidify our global leadership position. Avnet's Human Resources Department is committed to positioning Avnet as the recognized leader in the industry by identifying and developing potential in every employee. We encourage and promote growth and therefore offer ongoing opportunities for personal and professional advancement. We are committed to excellence, and constantly strive to make Avnet the employer of choice.
Avnet Computer Service is a subsidiary of Avnet Technology Solutions. Avnet Computer Service is a premier IT solution provider that specializes in systems infrastructure and application solutions services to medium and large enterprise located in Hong Kong and Macau since 1982. We are the authorized partner of many major vendors including IBM, HP, Oracle, Symantec, VMware, Fortinet, etc. We provide turnkey solutions from design to implementation, from hardware products to software and professional services. As one of the largest business partners of the world’s leading IT technology companies, Avnet Computer Service was awarded “IBM TOP CONTRIBUTOR: Power Systems – Solution Provider”, “IBM SOLUTION PROVIDER OF THE YEAR”, Hewlett-Packard Top Reseller – Storage” and “Oracle Excellence Award” etc.
We are seeking the best and brightest people to fill up the following position. Exciting opportunities will be offered to qualified job applicants.
"Avnet Core Values: Integrity, Customer Service, Accountability, Teamwork & Innovation"