PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Cloud Product Leader
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917876
Employer Ref. CTJ101479484-008
- Report to Senior Management to drive the cloud solution offerings and strategies and to provide technical support to our sales teams to close deals
- Identify and understand business needs of the customers and prospects to propose appropriate cloud solutions with cloud consulting services such as cloud readiness assessment, migration planning and application architecture, when necessary
- Leverage clouds from global cloud platform partners to create a scalable business platform as a high growth engine
- Support the development of specific cloud solutions for potential customers
- Recommend technical solutions based on virtualization, storage and contemporary cloud technologies integrated with other digital and data center solutions and/or offerings
- Execute presales activities such as preparing responses to RFP, bid documents, proof-of-concept
- Conduct consultancy workshops on cloud technologies for customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- A minimum of 4 years’ presales experience in cloud or virtualized solutions
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure, cloud portal, virtualization, storage technologies is essential
- Familiar with global cloud players’ offering and solutions
- Experienced in VMware or Citrix is an added advantage
- Proven experience in major cloud project implementation is preferable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Able to work independently, lead and motivate people
- A good team player with analytical & problem-solving skills, self-motivation and good interpersonal skills
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication, in both English and Chinese, including Putonghua
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary by email or fax to the Human Resources Department.
Email : Jessica.LH.Ng@pccw.com
Fax: 2989 6309
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website atttp://www.pccwsolutions.com/public/Career/Career%20Event%20and%20Job%20Vacancies/
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.