Cornerstone Global Partners is a China centric recruitment solutions firm with a global reach through offices in Greater China and 60 network offices around the globe. Cornerstone Global Partners provides multi-national clients entering or expanding operations in China and Chinese companies going outbound with a range of talent acquisition and talent management solutions.
These services include traditional C-level to mid-level executive search, market entry/outbound investment consultancy and organizational design solutions through their industry specialized Partners and Consultants.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.cornerstoneglobalpartners.com/
Cloud Project Manager - Permanent - MNC System Integrator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996762
Cornerstone Global Partners (CGP) is working with a Multinational System Integrator looking to expand their Cloud Infrastructure capability. I’m looking to speak with an experienced Project Manager, with strong experience handling end to end Cloud Projects. This will be a mixture of Cloud Migration, new Cloud service buildouts and Cloud Deployments.
This role is responsible for driving high level projects, and work daily with business, IT, Infra and cloud departments to assure the solutions meet the end to end business needs.
You will be a key member of the operations team and work on a daily basis with business, IT, Infrastructure and Cloud Departments to ensure an understanding of business needs.
- Over 10+ years of Project Management experience and 3+ years of experience in Cloud projects
- Technical knowledge of cloud and its different flavors – public (preferably Azure), private and Azure, AWS and other market leading solutions.
- Implementing and Managing Cloud deployments
- Hands on experience in managing complex cloud migration projects at enterprise scale
- Knowledge of trends in virtualization, contains and dockets, DevOps etc. (good to have), regulations, data sensitivity and managing cloud deployments is required.
- Proficient project management, leadership, team building, meeting management, problem resolution, risk management and decision-making skills.
- Clear understanding of cloud and how it fits into the enterprise landscape, imperatives for both IT and business
This role is suitable for an Infrastructure Project Manager with extensive project success in managing and deploying Cloud projects. Past experience working in consulting/System Integration as well as in Financial Services would help.
To show your interest, please click “Apply Now” or send your CV and details to Darren Chan - dchan @ cornerstoneglobalpartners.com
Do feel free to give me a quick call on 3978 2675 for a confidential discussion.