Cloud Sales / Business Development Specialist
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921275
Global technology company presented to both retail and enterprise clients. It is one of the fastest growing IT firms globally, offering a chance to their employees to immerse themselves in some of the most cutting edge optimization and IT infrastructure architecture designs.
The team based in Hong Kong are a very close to one another with a family, friendly supportive environment that constantly motivate, teach and learn from each other to deliver the highest quality of managed services provided on the global market.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving new business opportunities and profitable revenue growth within key existing accounts. The BDM role will manage the interaction with a selection of our APAC regions key customer accounts. The selected candidate will focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience.
Develops and plans strategies and activities for specified accounts and opportunities such as, selecting high yield visits, initiating calls, identifying buyer influences, overcoming objections, introducing new services, making sales presentations and negotiating to close.
1. Meet and exceed monthly sales quota.
2. Develop and present major account strategies.
3. Proactively generate, qualify and close new business opportunities within your customer base.
4. Responsible for full sales cycle from proactively generating lead to close.
5. Maintain clear business understanding of your customers business needs and how the solution fits in with them – where appropriate drive product teams to develop new propositions.
6. Understand, engage and develop relationships with other partners engaged within Customer base.
7. Engage with channel partners to find and develop new opportunities.
- Ideally this person would have IT Solution selling experience.
- Someone who has a strong passion and willingness to learning and understanding the ever-changing cloud landscape.
- And finally the company wants to hire a like minded person who delivers exceptional service and will go above and beyond expectations of customers in order to ensure the proper service is delivered.
Interested candidates, please send your CV in Word format to Alex Fraser at Alexander.fraser @TEKsystems.com.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aston Carter
About Aston Carter
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Every year we place over 80,000 IT professionals globally, including thousands of candidates in permanent roles, at 6,000 client sites across Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals—while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems in an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more visit www.asia.teksystems.com.