Club House Manager(Ref: HK-0916-038)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778921
Our Client- A well-established listed property management company is looking for a dynamic candidate to join the Club House management team:
- Lead, coach and monitor the Clubhouse Team and to communicate among different departments.
- Deliver first class services to all residents in order to ensure smooth day-to-day operation of all Clubhouse facilities and activities
- Handle clubhouse budgets, revenues and transactions.
- Maintain good inventory control in relation to Club House assets and grocery stocks.
- Ensure the effectiveness of daily operations including marketing and promotion activities;
- Handling complaint cases to respective departments concerned.
- Implement all Health and Safety precautions, and ensure all prevailing laws & regulations regarding the running of clubhouse be complied with at all time
- Motivate, train and develop staff
- All other duties reasonable assigned by Property Manager / Resident Manager and or the company.
- Diploma or above in Property Management or Property related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years' solid experience in clubhouse, operation and event management
- Possess QAS certificate & Security Personnel Permit will be an advantage
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese and competent in spoken Mandarin
- Good leadership, communication skills with excellent customer service attitude
- Willing to work on shift duty
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format to: Clover7@achievegroup.asia and include Job Reference "HK-0916-038" in your email subject for priority processing.
Please include the below information in your resume:
Current & Expected salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Availability to commence work
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.