Well Born Real Estate Management Limited
We are a member of Henderson Land Group, which is one of the most renowned property management companies in Hong Kong. To cope with our rapid business expansion, we are looking for high caliber professionals to join our dynamic teams.
CLUB OFFICER / ASSISTANT CLUB OFFICER (Ref.: CO/ACO–JB-0113)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997203
Employer Ref. CO/ACO–JB-0113
- To motivate and supervise the team to oversee the daily operations of the residential clubhouse, including staff rostering, daily administration and facility management;
- To organize and implement innovative sports and recreation programs and activities for the residents.
- Holder of Degree / Diploma in Sports and Recreation Management or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years experience in clubhouse management with 2 years in a supervisory capacity;
- Possesses strong leadership, communication & interpersonal skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Preference will be given to holder of First Aid Certificate;
- Shift duty is required;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Club Officer.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits include:
“Paternity Leave, Marriage Leave, Full Attendance Leave, Birthday Leave, 14 days Annual Leave, Newborn Baby Allowance, Training Sponsorship, Medical Scheme and Discretionary Bonus.”
Interested parties please click “APPLY NOW” button or send your full resume with expected salary by fax: 2851-1279 or by post to the Human Resources Department, 8/F, Golden Centre, 188 Des Voeux Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.
(Please quote the reference number on the envelope)
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.