- Assist in daily operations of our beauty and fitness club
- Deliver professional and high quality customer services
- Handle members’ enquires and complaints
- Maintain strong relationships with members
- Supervise and provide guidance to sub-ordinates and team members
- Prepare and implement ad hoc projects that may be required by the Management
- Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in service industry, preferable with experience in the beauty and fitness services
- Customer-oriented, highly self-motivated with positive attitude
- Well-organized with excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Shift duties required
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Computer literature, well-versed in Microsoft applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediately available an advantage
We offer a competitive remuneration package including excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume showing current and expected salaries to whatsapp 9018 0223 or contact us at 3980 9818 / 3980 9819.
Please visit our website at www.phillip-wain.com to know more about us.
(Personal data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Phillip Wain International
About Phillip Wain International
Phillip Wain has been a leader in fitness and beauty industry for more than 39 years. In complete luxury and privacy, members experience quality services including gym, dance class, personal training, facial, slimming, massage, spa and nutritionists’ advice. We aim to provide the ultimate health and beauty solution to members with our luxurious facilities. To cope with our aggressive growth and expansion plan, we are inviting high caliber individuals to join our fast growth team.