Colour Clerk - Raw Material
Carter’s Global Sourcing Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999809
- Filing and send comment to agents/suppliers.
- Download linesheet & artwork from e-SPS to eliminate Colorist workload in peak season.
- Create formula sheet and distribute standard.
- Input heather and neon standards information on label.
- Operate Datacolor machine to create standard quality.
- Sending standard to agent/supplier.
- Updating Intellimas for the color comments .
- Diploma or above preferably with major in Apparel/Textile Engineering or related discipline
- At least 5 years of color approval working experience
- Fluent in English & Cantonese.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel (advanced)
- This position needs to work with internal colorists and merchandising team.
Interested parties please send your application and resume, stating Current/Expected salary & Availability by click to APPLY NOW. We offer excellent career prospect to the successful candidate. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. Information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Carter’s Global Sourcing Limited
About Carter’s Global Sourcing Limited
Carter’s, Inc. (CRI) is a well-established company with history dating back to 1865. We are the largest branded marketer of baby and children’s clothing in the U.S., marketing apparel under of the most recognized and enduring brands in the nation, Carter’s and OshKosh B’gosh. Our heritage of quality, innovation, and value has earned us the trust of generations of families.
In view of our continuous business expansion, we are inviting calibre teammate for following position: