Chelsea Consultancy Company Limited
Commodity Management Analyst / Associate
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834673
Our client is an American electronics manufacturing services (EMS) company delivering end-to-end product lifecycle solutions. In addition to manufacturing, the company's global services include design and engineering, systems assembly, fulfillment after-market services and supply chain service. To cope with their expanding business, they are looking for a leader to take up new challenges:
What are the Roles and Responsibilities?
- Develops and implements procurement strategy per assignment, manages including competitive, technology direction, supplier analysis, development and selection and pricing strategy.
- Sources products and services, maintaining a continuity of supply, while delivering the lowest total cost component or service solution.
- Provides performance reporting for cost analysis & spplier performance to senior management.
- Monitoring the progress of negotiations and prepare presentations / communication consistent message to suppliers.
- To ensure functions are being carried out in line with proper policies & regulations.
What are the Desired Competencies?
- Diploma / Degree holder in Engineering (Mechanical or electrical)
- Minimum 2-5 practical experiences as Commodity or Procurement in electronic mfg industry, preferable in EMS.
- Experiences in sourcing from global distributors & regional suppliers with commodity knowledge of electronics commodities.
- Experiences in electronic principle interface with be an advantage.
- Good communication skill, especially in spoken English.
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Willing to travel.
How to apply?
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" button and send your word format Profile, together with current & expected package to us.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new opportunity, You can also go to our website: http://www.chelsea-consultancy.com/ to view more job openings.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Suitable applicants will be contacted within one month. Unsuccessful application to this position will be considered for future new openings.