We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
Communication & Engagement Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998500
Employer Ref. 507778
Our client is a reputable multi-national conglomerate, with its principal areas of operations in the Asia Pacific region, and centred on the Greater China area. They have now newly created a Communication & Engagement role to work closely with the General Manager, Leadership Development on promoting and development Culture, Engagement, Communications and Leadership programs
- Design an Internal Communication and Engagement strategy
- Build and implement internal communication channels that resonate with this demographic
- Drive cultural transformation and employee engagement through working with senior leaders
- Develop communications strategy to connect, engage employees and ensure clear messages to bring people along our change journey
- Use multiple mediums, create central messages and generate content that is on brand engaging and informative
- Source and write stories that authentically showcase our values, culture and people
- Create channels to facilitate two-way communication to engage and get feedback from our employees
- Introduce and manage events and engagement initiatives to create a positive culture and build a strong connection with our employees
- Build platforms to inspire and connect our employees with leaders from across the group
- Manage the internal alignment and engagement survey
- Support in external communications related to our Management Trainee Programme
- Degree holder in Communications, HR or related field
- Comprehensive experience in Communication/ Culture & Engagement related role
- Experience in setting up and managing multiple channels of communication, designing content, and managing events
- Strong business acumen, interpersonal skills, organised and drive for results
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Linda Tse at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5192 for a confidential discussion
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place