Communication Manager (International NGO)
Up Recruitment Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994746
- One of the world’s leading independent organization for charity
What can the client offer?
- Work life balance
- Valuable experience from an international NGO with excellent career path
- Simple team structure
What are your responsibilities?
- Develop and implement communications strategies to achieve organization objectives
- Develop strategic campaigns material, media press, internal and external communication
- Work closely with internal departments to provide corporate communications support
- Provide support to fundraising events in terms of PR, media advertising and onsite support
- Responsible for managing media relations and other PR functions delivering key messages and announcements to external stakeholders, media and public to achieve a strong level of corporate image awareness
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related discipline
- At least 8 years’ working experience in Corporate Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related fields
- Good interpersonal and presentational skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Detail-oriented, pleasant, mature with strong self-motivation
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Up Recruitment Limited
About Up Recruitment Limited
With offices in Singapore and Hong Kong and a focus in the legal and financial sector in Asia and other parts of the globe, we are a dedicated executive recruitment agency with experienced consultants who have been professionals as lawyers, bankers and directors. With the depth of experience not only as a recruiter but as a professional, we have been committed in building an excellent network of clients and contacts all over Asia.