Youth Arch Foundation Limited
Established in 2010, the Youth Arch Foundation (YAF) is a charitable organization dedicated to serving youth in Hong Kong. YAF strives to recognize and foster youth talents; and to encourage youth to contribute to society through community services.
YAF presents two awards annually that aim at commending promising secondary school students, namely the Hong Kong Outstanding Students Award (since 1985) and the Youth Arch Student Improvement Award (formerly known as the Most Improved Students Award) (since 1991). A wide range of activities (e.g. Student Internship Program, Overseas Service Trip, Career and Life Planning Support Programs) are organized for awardees to actively participate in community services and to realize leadership potential. In addition, YAF established the Dreams Club and Youth Committee that provide platforms for youth to interact and learn from each other; and to support youth in terms of their personal, educational, career and life developments.
Communications and Administration Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145939
Reporting to the Program Director, the Communications and Administration Executive is responsible for managing the communications and administration of the Foundation related to youth development.
- To execute communications strategies through creative designs, social media platforms, campaigns or other means for the Program Team
- To manage financial and human resources operations of the Foundation
- To implement working processes for effective office operations
- To provide administrative support for the Program Team
- To perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of work experience and with proven abilities in communications and administration
- Solid work experience in non-profit organizations and/or sound knowledge of design and accounting an advantage
- Passionate about youth development and training, willing to serve and work with youth; possessing youth-related service experience an advantage
- Strong ability in data processing, attentive to details and numbers
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese, both written and spoken
- Strong sense in concept development and visuals development
- Knowledgeable in MS Office and Chinese processing; photo editing and graphic design an advantage
- Collaborative abilities in working with peers and youth
- Strong sense of responsibility and reliability
- Optimistic personality to handle high pressure environment and tight schedule
- Ability to work independently, proactively and efficiently
- Willing to venture into new areas of responsibilities
- Flexible to work in weekends/evenings and overseas occasionally
- Basic Monthly Salary: HK$15,000 – HK$20,000 per month plus discretionary bonus/gratuity (Salary level will be commensurate with qualifications and experience of the candidate)
- Fringe Benefits: Annual leave, medical benefit and MPF
Cover letter outlining your suitability for the position, together with a personal resume on career experience, qualifications, current and expected salary and earliest start date, should be sent by email.
Candidates who are shortlisted for interview will receive an invitation in about three to five weeks from the date of application. Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
(All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment related purposes only. Unsuccessful applicants’ application documents and other personal data will be destroyed 12 months after the recruitment process is completed. YAF will ask prospective employees to conduct Sexual Conviction Record Check if necessary.)