Communications & Engagement Manager
Robert Walters Hong Kong
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998780
Employer Ref. 529050/001
A listed conglomerate with diversified business across different regions is looking for a Employee Engagement and Internal Communications Manager. This is a newly created role for HR professionals with strong interpersonal skills and stakeholders management to head up the function.
- Design and execute the staff engagement and internal communications strategies
- Create platforms to facilitate internal communications to increase employee engagement and obtain feedback from employees
- Involve in the design and management of annual staff engagement survey, as well as devise the follow up action plans
- Manage staff engagement related events to increase bonding across employees in the whole company
- Design the use of multiple mediums to create content on the employer branding
- Support in external communications related to different trainee program
- Manage internal stakeholders as well as external agencies
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- 8 years of working experience in staff engagement/ internal communications related roles
- Strong project management experience, good business sense and able to connect well with senior leaders
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.