World Vision Hong Kong
Motivated by our faith in Jesus, we serve the poor as a demonstration of God's unconditional love for all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused Christian humanitarian organisation, we are committed to working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. At present, World Vision Hong Kong and its partnership offices are working in nearly 100 countries.
Join us and share the joy of serving the poor and transforming the lives of children in underprivileged communities.
Communications Executive to CEO
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917752
- Support CEO in external relations, overseas trips and reception of overseas guests
- Internal coordination for management meetings
- University graduate with 6 years working experience
- Excellent English and Chinese communications skills, both written and spoken
- Good at photo and video shooting and digital communications
- With passion to serve the poor and needy
- On renewable contract term
Please send your full resume, church affiliations (if any), current and expected salary, to World Vision Hong Kong at 2/F., Mayfair Centre, 4 Anchor Street, Tai Kok Tsui, Kowloon (Attention: People & Culture Manager).