jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993892
Employer Ref. 526340/001
A leading Bank is now hiring for an experienced Communications Specialist to join them on a renewable 6 months contract. The role will be covering all Communications and PR related activities across the APAC region, including press release write ups, internal and external communications, events management and also the management of external agencies.
This opportunity will be suitable for ambitious PR / Communications professionals who are interested in further developing their career within an in-house environment and have an interested in getting a foot into the Banking industry.
About the role:
- Manage external communications and internal communications across the business teams and functions in the APAC region
- Internal Communication: Assist the team to generate ideas to boost internal communication both regionally and globally and proactively plan, execute and evaluate the initiatives
- Intranet Content Maintenance: Regularly update the content of the intranet pages to ensure the most relevant and updated information is provided to colleagues
- Work closely with institutional sales, traders, equity research analysts, strategists, and economists
- Media and Awards: Assist the Communications Manager on awards pitching and media activities (i.e. interviews and press briefings) as well as to liaise with businesses and the Company's Brands & Communications team to maximise media exposures for the spokespersons and promote company's products and services
- Copywriting: Assist the Communications Manager on developing contents for award pitches, speeches and press materials (e.g., invitations and press releases)
- Branding: Build consistent marketing messages across all business lines in the Global Markets division in APAC. Coordinate with Communication Manager in developing external and internal communications tools for key clients and stakeholders
- Solid young talent who is passionate about marketing and communications
- Willing to learn and has the ability to think of out-of-the box
- High level of proficiency in English writing
- Around three to four years' experience in communications or marketing capacity
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Photoshop highly preferable
- Basic video editing skills highly preferable
- Good understanding of financial services and products highly preferable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to come up with out-of-the box solutions and to lead and coordinate cross-functional projects independently
- Good time management skills, prioritisation skills, and attention to details
- Asian language is a plus but not a must
- University degree, preferably in Marketing/Communications/ media or Finance
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.