Community Executive (Facebook)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780916
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide professional customer services in online platform
- Interact with our clients’ social media fans (Facebook and/or other social media platforms) and answer fans’ inquiries in a timely and professional manner;
- Monitor online community trends and potential crisis;
- Provide campaigns support and communicate with different business units.
What You Need for this Position:
- Associate Degree holder or above in any discipline;
- Native Cantonese Speaker and excellent command of written Chinese and English;
- Patient, detail-minded, responsible, willing to listen and proactively help our clients’ fans;
- Possess an outgoing personality with an analytical mind;
- Able to handle multiple projects & ad hoc tasks simultaneously while managing communities in a very timely and professional manner;
- Home office on holiday may required
- Enjoy working with our young and professional social media team to deliver service excellence and lead the market;
- Fresh Graduate is welcome
Benefits We Offer:
- 5 days’ work
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Coverage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Overtime Meal and Transportation allowance
- Birthday, Wedding, Maternity and Paternity leaves
- Fun, young and joyful environment with lots of social activities e.g. sport games, retreat, festivals’ celebrations etc.
Be a GURU, be our next great hire. APPLY NOW!
Interested parties please click "apply now" to submit a cover letter, stating your expected salary, resume and a full set of your portfolio.
*All information will be treated as confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Guru Online
About Guru Online
Join the Uprising Digital Marketing Company, and build new teams with us!