United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service
☆健康生活化 生活健康化 To Lead A Healthy Living☆
To cope with the organization's service growth, we are seeking a high caliber individual for the following position :
Community Health Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781055
Employer Ref. TSW/CHO/16065/JobsDB
The Community Health Officer will be a member of our Smoking Cessation Project for Ethnic Minorities and New Arrivals.
- To liaise with the key community members and networking with the target groups.
- To provide counselling and assist on the smoking cessation
- To implement health promotion and outreach activities regarding smoking cessation, amongst the Ethnic Minorities and New Arrivals
- To work under the supervision of the Project Coordinator
- Degree Holder in Health Care or Public Health or Social Work an advantage
- Minimum two years of working experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, flexibility and commitment
- Ability to work in teams with tight deadlines and under pressure
- Self-motivated, sensitivity and respect for different cultures and religions
- Ability to work in demanding multicultural environment
- Preferred, good spoken and written English and Cantonese, other language particularly Nepali /Hindi/Punjabi/Urdu will be an advantage
- Good PC knowledge of MS Office
- Occasionally required to work after office hours and weekends
- Location : mainly in Tin Shui Wai, but also work in other locations
Interested parties please send full resume with last and expected salary (in MS Word/PDF format) to Human Resources Unit, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service, L1, KEC Administrative Building, No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O with job reference no. marked on the envelope or by clicking "Apply Now"
(Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.)