Mirum Hong Kong
*Digital Agency of the Year 2016 GOLD
*Interactive Agency of the Year 2015 GOLD
*Mobile Agency of the Year 2015 GOLD
Mirum (formerly Designercity) is a leading global digital agency. We create experiences that people want and businesses need. Mirum guides brands in business transformation, experience development and management, and commerce activation. Named a Visionary in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Agencies, Mirum operates in 20 countries, with more than 46 offices and 2,200 professionals. Mirum is a part of J. Walter Thompson Company and WPP Network.
As pioneers in ‘Connected Experience’ solutions, Mirum integrate online, mobile, multi-touch and digital touch-points to offer an all-encompassing digital service to brands and businesses across the world. Awarded 'Digital Agency of the Year Gold 2016, Innovative Agency Gold 2015 and Mobile Agency Gold 2015’, our Hong Kong office is a through-and-through digital innovative firm which delivers large-scale innovative projects for major clients across the hospitality, retail, finance and corporate sectors.
Mirum is a WPP company.
Company Driver (Full time)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005009424
Employer Ref. MIRUM-DRV-2017Q1
- To drive and transport senior management daily as instructed
- Keep vehicle in clean and tidy order
- Perform minor maintenance task on the vehicle when necessary
- Working hours: 9am - 7pm Mon-Fri; occasional off-office hours support
- Location: Central
- At least 6 years' experience as company/personal driver and serving senior management
- Holder of valid HK driver license with clean driving record
- Secondary education or above
- Good driving skills and road manner
- Responsible, polite, punctual, patience and hardworking
- Willing to work overtime and on holidays when required
- English speaking preferred
- Cantonese and Mandarin knowledge is an advantage
- Immediately availability required
- 每週工作六天，工作時間早上九時至晚上七時, 有機會加班及於公眾假期工作
Applicant is required to provide resume, employment record and salary record/expectation. Please email application or fax to Miss Leung at 2851 9629.