Company / Family Driver
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993420
Employer Ref. 221-11012017-DM
- Responsible for driving the Diplomat to work and back home, also assisting with driving the family members of the Diplomat.
- Will be responsible for driving foreign colleagues and guests at the Diplomat's request.
- Reports straight to the Diplomat.
- Reliable, punctual and non-smoker at any time.
- 5 years or above experience as a driver.
- Must be able to communicate in Cantonese as well as being able to use English and Mandarin conversationally.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk