Sovereign Trust (Hong Kong) Limited
Sovereign Trust (Hong Kong) Limited is the Hong Kong subsidiary of The Sovereign Group. See http://www.SovereignGroup.com. The Group provides a wide range of company formation, company management, trustee and tax consultation services from 26 offices around the world.
Company Secretarial Administrator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831772
JOB DESCRIPTION for COMPANY SECRETARIAL ADMINISTRATOR
Job title: Company Secretarial Administrator
Reporting to: Directors, Sovereign Trust (Hong Kong) Limited
Background to Sovereign
Sovereign Trust (Hong Kong) Limited is the Hong Kong subsidiary of The Sovereign Group. See http://www.SovereignGroup.com. The Group provides a wide range of company formation, company management, trustee and tax consultation services from 26 offices around the world. Our continued expansion has created an immediate vacancy for a Company Secretarial Administrator.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent prospects and career development for the right candidate and also provide excellent secondary employment benefits.
Main duties will be to:
- provide full spectrum of company secretarial services, corporate governance and compliance functions to companies
- organize board meetings, committee and shareholders’ meetings
- handle wide variety of corporate secretarial transactions in corporate and business projects
- handle a wide range of administrative duties
- answer daily enquiries from clients in relation to administrative and company secretarial compliance matters
- liaise with colleagues located at different offices worldwide with regards to administration, incorporation and compliance matters of companies
- Matriculated or HKICS graduate
- And/or minimum 3 years hands on company secretarial experience
- familiar with Companies Ordinance, compliance procedures
- Knowledge of trust formation and accounting an advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Self-motivated, meticulous, hardworking
- Capable of working independently, with a strong sense of responsibility
- Team player with positive attitude
- Well organized and detail orientated
- Proactiveand have the ability to multi-task
Interested candidates should send an email explaining their suitability for the position and stating their present and required salary full resume/CV to email below. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.