Company Secretarial Assistant
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999792
Employer Ref. CS-JD-0914
This position will be responsible to provide company secretarial services to one of our key clients with core areas of responsibility including: -
- Support the company secretarial team to handle a wide range of company secretarial administration professionally including
- incorporation and deregistration of companies in different jurisdictions
- preparation of minutes, resolutions, annual return, announcements, etc.
- updating and maintaining statutory filings and corporate records
- reviewing agreements and contracts
- changing in shareholdings and directorships
- Provide advisory service to clients on company secretarial matters
- Handle non statutory matters such as due diligence on clients and opening of bank accounts, etc.
- Other ad hoc projects
- Fresh Graduates are welcome
- Degree or diploma holder in business administration/corporate governance or a related discipline
- Minimum of 1-2 years of related experience in a professional firm or law firm
- Student member of ICSA/HKICS
- Excellent written and spoken in English and Chinese, conversational Mandarin will be an advantage
- Independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, keen to learn
- Able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills
You will work in a dynamic and international environment with excellent opportunities for you to grow your career professionally. We offer excellent remuneration package with development opportunity.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be destroyed within 6 months.
We are a well-established international trust and corporate services company, providing a broad range of legal and financial administrative services to our clients. We are expanding our client portfolio in the Asia Pacific region and are looking for a Company Secretarial Assistant for join our Corporate Services team. For more information please contact email@example.com.