As the first and only global law firm to be headquartered in Asia, King & Wood Mallesons is connecting Asia to the world, and the world to Asia. With unparalleled depth of both inbound and outbound capability, KWM is uniquely placed to support regional clients as they internationalise and international clients as they look to invest or expand into Asia.
Strategically positioned in the world’s growth markets and financial capitals, the firm is powered by more than 2,700 lawyers across more than 30 international offices spanning Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and North America.
As the only firm in the world able to practise PRC, Australian, Hong Kong, English, US and a significant range of European laws as an integrated global law firm brand, KWM is providing clients with deep legal and commercial expertise, business acumen and real cultural understanding on the ground where they need it most.
Company Secretarial Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005219696
The Company Secretarial Assistant is responsible for routine compliance matters of private companies registered in Hong Kong and offshore jurisdictions such as BVI and Cayman Islands
About the role
Main duties include:
Reporting to the Company Secretarial Supervisor and assisting in drafting of company secretarial documents and related duties
- Maintaining the statutory records and updating the database (CSA)
- Maintaining electronic filings in systematic manner
- Administrative work inclusive of preparing and issuing invoices
- Performing any other duties as directed.
The successful candidate will have:
Business College Certificate, Diploma or above, with proven company secretarial knowledge
- At least 2 years of company secretarial working experience, preferably in professional firms (law firm experience is an advantage)
- Basic company secretarial knowledge and able to handle routine company secretarial tasks
- ICSA/HKICS membership or student membership is an advantage
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Chinese Word processing skills
- Proficiency in CSA software (preferred)
- A positive attitude, enthusiasm to learn and the ability to work with a team
- A good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (fluent Mandarin is an advantage)
- Capacity to deal with work pressure, maintain energy levels of self and team, and commitment to on-going personal development
What we offer
We strive to create a positive, stimulating and diverse work environment - one that is based on teamwork, learning, open communication and knowledge sharing.
We have initiatives in place that ensure that the firm’s culture is welcoming and supportive. We offer exceptional training opportunities and support to fully develop your potential.
Successful applicants will be eligible for a comprehensive range of benefits including, but not limited to, gym benefits, an active social club and fabulous training opportunities.