jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993530
Employer Ref. 3826710/001
Excellent opportunity for any candidate looking to develop a career in the company secretarial field.
Our client is a HK-listed company who offers a very stable environment to all their employees. They have been expanding gradually throughout the years and are now looking for a company secretarial assistant/officer to join their business.
The Company Secretarial Assistant/Officer will provide support to the company with duties including but not limited to:
- Carry out all aspects of company secretarial duties including but not limited to preparing and maintaining proper statutory records for listed holding company and their private subsidiaries, preparing annual returns for submission to Company Registry
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory matters such as Listing Rules and Companies Ordinance
- Assist in preparation of annual/interim reports and filings
- Provide administrative supports to the Company Secretary on a regular basis
- Assist in ad-hoc projects
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- 1 year related experience gained in listed companies or professional firms
- Diploma or above with ICSA studentship or equivalent is highly preferable
- Good understanding of the requirements of Companies Ordinance and Listing Rules
- Ability to organize well, attend to details, work under pressure
- Positive attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese with fluent Mandarin is highly preferred
- Good at MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
The successful applicant will be rewarded with attractive remuneration package and be able to develop their career within the business.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sabina Li on +852 3602 2480
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk