Company Secretarial Manager (Ref.: KCW/CSM/1143)
Hsin Chong Group Holdings Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781466
Employer Ref. KCW/SCM/1143
- Assists in organising and preparing papers for Board, Board committees and shareholders meetings
- Assists in preparing annual/interim reports, announcements, circulars and SFO filings
- Assists in administering and monitoring stock option schemes
- Conducts research/project works as directed from time to time
- Assists in performing company secretarial works for subsidiaries and joint ventures
- Handles ad-hoc company secretarial duties as assigned from time to time
- Degree holder and associate/student member of ICSA / HKICS
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience in listed companies/ company secretarial field
- Knowledge of the Listing Rules, SFO and Companies Ordinance
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work overtime and under pressure
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Company Secretarial Manager.
We offer attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience and qualifications. If you are interested in this career opportunity (or wish to contact us about future needs in other disciplines), please send your detailed resume with present and expected salary, date available and quote the reference no. to us.
(Data collected will be used for our recruitment purpose only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hsin Chong Group Holdings Limited
About Hsin Chong Group Holdings Limited
Founded in 1939, Hsin Chong Group Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 0404.HK) is a full-fledged provider of construction, property and related services. Based in Hong Kong and the Chinese mainland, the company has over a proven 76-year history of excellence. Our scope of services has grown to cover the entire spectrum of building construction, civil engineering, electrical and mechanical engineering, project and construction management, interiors and special projects, property development, railway systems and asset management services. To cope with our rapid business development, we are now looking for high calibre talent to join our team.