Haitong International Securities Group Limited (“Haitong International”:Stock Code: 665.HK) is a subsidiary of Haitong Securities Co., Ltd. (“Haitong Securities” Stock Code: 600837.SH; 6837.HK), one of the leading securities companies in China.
Haitong International is well-established to provide comprehensive and quality corporate finance, brokerage and margin financing, investment management, fixed income, currency and commodities as well as leveraged and acquisition financing and equity derivative products and services to institutional clients and individual investors domestically and around the globe. As one of the most important overseas business platform of Haitong Securities, the Group strives to be a modern and comprehensive financial institution with leading position in the Greater China Region.
The Company is led by a team of passionate and energetic professionals, we regard our staff the most treasurable asset and have been providing the best nurture and career prospect to any talents. We now invite high calibre candidates to join us.
Company Secretarial Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830732
Employer Ref. JDB/CCS/CSM
- Supervise subordinates to perform company secretarial works for the Group of companies
- Provide company secretarial supports to the Group, including its local, PRC and overseas subsidiaries
- Ensure the Group of companies are complied with various statutory requirements, rules and regulations
- Assist in managing the preparation of annual report, interim report, various circulars and press announcements of the Group
- Attend the preparation and filing of annual returns and other statutory forms for the Group of companies (including its local, PRC and overseas companies, if required)
- Perform any other job duties as assigned from time to time
- Associate member of HKICS/ICSA or degree in Company Secretarial or related disciplines
- Minimum 5-8 years’ company secretarial experience gained from listed companies, at least 3 years of which at supervisory experience in financial institutions
- Solid knowledge in the Listing Rules, Companies Ordinance and other compliance regulations
- Familiar with general company secretarial works, SDI reporting and production of annual reports, interim reports, circulars and announcements for a listed company
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; iii) by getting application method through the Job Opportunities Section of our Corporate website: www.htisec.com; or iv) by using "APPLY NOW".
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.