Advent Advisory (HK) Limited
An opportunity to join a forward thinking and entrepreneurial professional consulting firm. We are an integrated Business and Corporate Services organization that provides outsourced expertise in corporate administration and accounting, compliance and business support, financial advisory and business consulting.
This is a great opportunity for self-motivated individuals with strong communication skills & confidence to enjoy variety & an excellent scope for personal & professional development.
Company Secretarial Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920369
We are now inviting applications for the following position:
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial duties of listed and private companies
- Organize and attend board meetings, committee meetings and shareholders meetings and prepare related meeting papers and minutes
- Prepare results announcements, annual & interim reports, announcements, monthly reports, SDI reports, circulars and correspondence with the Stock Exchange.
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring compliance with Main Board listing requirements and other statutory laws and regulations
- Monitor and maintain statutory records and filing system
- Liaise with and manage clients - both listed and private companies
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments when required
- At least 4-6 years of company secretarial experience in a professional environment, candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Company Secretarial Assistant Manager
- Degree holder in related discipline
- Member of HKICS/ICSA
- Experience in visa application and dealing with foreign clients is an advantage but not essential
- Familiar with PC skills in MS Word, MS Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Putonghua
- Independent, self-motivated, well-organized and strong sense of responsibility
- Immediate availability is preferred
We offer 14-days annual leave, 5-day week, medical scheme, study/examination leave, excellent job exposure and career prospect. Candidates should send full CV including present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or fax to 3186 2210.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policy.