New Times Energy Corporation Limited
New Times Energy Corporation Limited (HKSE stock code: 00166) is a natural resources company engaged in the exploration, development, operation and acquisition of oil & gas projects with focus in in Argentina and North America. The Group's upstream oil & gas projects are located in the Northwest basin in the province of Salta and Formosa, Argentina, and in the States of Alaska, USA.
To cope with our business development, we are looking for a high caliber candidate to take up the following position in our Hong Kong head office:
Company Secretarial Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922007
- Work independently and provide full range of company secretarial service for the Group to ensure compliance with the Listing Rules, applicable laws and regulations;
- Liaise with accountants, bankers and lawyers on company secretarial and compliance issues directly;
- Assist in managing the preparation of annual reports, interim reports, various circulars and press announcements of the Group;
- Prepare board meetings/minutes, annual and interim reports, announcements, circulars, compliance reports and other corporate reports;
- Handle statutory filings and correspondences with the relevant regulatory authorities and government departments;
- Support ad-hoc projects and completion of new deals.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Law, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- An associate member of HKICS is a must;
- Minimum 4 years' experience in company secretarial matters with at least 2 years in Managerial level gained in listed company;
- Familiar with Listing Rules, SFO and Company Ordinance;
- Self motivated, organized, independent and willing to work overtime when needed;
- Presentable with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
We offer competitive salary and package for the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to submit resume with expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
(Personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential)