“Building Homes with Heart”
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited was publicly listed in 1972 and is now one of the largest property companies in Hong Kong with about 37,000 employees. Our core business is the development of properties for sale and investment. We also have complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, construction, insurance and mortgage services, as well as investments in telecommunications, information technology, infrastructure and other businesses.
We put our long-standing belief of 'Building Homes with Heart' into practice, on the one hand by developing residences of the finest quality and offering first-class service to our customers, and also by contributing to the good of the community to make Hong Kong a better home for everyone.
We are now inviting you to join us as:
COMPANY SECRETARIAL MANAGER
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220876
Employer Ref. IAPJDB/PR027/17
- Bachelor’s degree with HKICS/ICSA qualification, or professional qualification in law
- Minimum 10 years’ company secretarial experience in listed company, of which at least 5 years at managerial level
- In-depth knowledge in listing rules and other compliance regulations
- Proven English proficiency
- Good management and communication skills
- Proactive, independent and able to accomplish tasks under tight schedules
- To provide full range of company secretarial services to the listed company
- Responsible for all documentation relating to results announcements, circulars, notices, meetings of directors and board committee members, etc.
- Develop and oversee the systems to ensure compliance with all applicable codes, regulations and statutory requirements
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, available date by clicking "Apply Now".
For further information, please visit our company website: www.shkp.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.