Charterhouse Partnership is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have six specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources & Professional Support.
Company Secretarial Manager - Listed Company - 50k (p/m)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916538
Employer Ref. CSM/PL281116
Our client is a well-established listed company in Hong Kong. Currently, they are looking for a Company Secretarial Manager to come on board and add a fresh dynamic to the team. The chosen candidate will directly report to Head of Legal Department.
- Responsible for handling full spectrum of company secretarial matters for the group companies
- Organize and facilitate meetings of directors and various committees and general meetings as well as preparing related papers/minutes and related materials
- Assist in preparing interim/annual reports, announcements and circulars
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements for our group companies incorporated in different jurisdictions
The successful candidate should have the following requirements:
- Associate member of HKICS/ICSA
- Minimum of 6 years’ solid company secretarial experience in listed companies/professional firms
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Listing Rules, Securities and Futures Ordinance, Companies Ordinance and other statutory requirements
- Self-starter with good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume and your present and expected salary to Patty Lam at pattyl @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk