GlobalExec, a member of the Hong Kong Institute of Human Resources Management, is one of the most successful and fast growing total human resources solution providers in Asia. We specialize in industries including Banking & Finance, Information Technology, Commerce, FMCG, Retails and Manufacturing sectors. Clienteles include major Banks, IT Vendors and Global 1,000 Companies. Our Consultants are all experienced professionals in specialized industries who possess strong business acumen and commercial awareness hence able to deliver our best practice at all time.
Suite 1710-12, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
Tel : (852) 3551 9300 Fax : (852) 3551 9400
E-mail : email@example.com (preferable)
Website : www.globexec.com
Company Secretarial Officer (Ref. No.: 20784)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783314
Our client, a Public Listed Company, is looking for high-caliber person to fill the position.
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial matters for both Hong Kong and offshore companies, listed companies.
- Well-versed and working experienced in all aspects of company secretarial practice under the Hong Kong new Companies Ordinance, Company Acts in the major offshore jurisdictions and Listing Rules of Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Assist in preparation of annual/interim reports, announcement, circulars, board paper, board minutes and resolutions.
- Organize board and shareholders' meetings.
- Maintaining and updating statutory records.
- Perform meeting coordination and calendar management.
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Business, Corporate Administration or related disciplines and student member of HKICS/ICSA
- At least 2 years' relevant experience in listed companies or sizable professional firm.
- Knowledge of the Listing Rules, Companies Ordinance, other statutory compliances and regulations.
- Hardworking, meticulous, independent, excellent communication skills and able to meet deadline under pressure.
- Proficiency in MS office applications with Chinese word processing.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.