Wai Kee Holdings Limited
A listed company in Hong Kong
Company Secretarial Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783749
- Member of HKICS/ICSA
- Minimum 5 years of relevant company secretarial experience in professional firms or listed companies
- Independent with minimal supervision, self-motivated, well-organised, willingness to work under tight time schedule and strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Familiar with MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Handle full range of company secretarial duties for the listed group companies and private companies
- Assist in handling statutory/regulatory compliance matters and prepare full set of corporate documents and maintain proper statutory record
- Assist in handling ad hoc project
Attractive salary & fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate. Please send full resume with date of availability, present and expected salaries to Personnel Department, Unit 1103, 11/F, East Ocean Centre, 98 Granville Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong by clicking “Apply Now” or fax to 2314 0170.
All data collected is strictly for recruitment purpose use only.