Wheelock and Company Limited (HKSE: 00020) is a listed property company, headquartered in Hong Kong, which focuses on the strategic areas of real estate, mall development, retail management and infrastructure. Building on a commercial legacy that dates back to 1857 when the company was founded in Shanghai, the Group is, today, an active company that is committed to investing in the long term to generate strong and steady return for shareholders. Wheelock Group now operates in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Singapore.
Company Secretarial Officer (for listed companies)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784227
Employer Ref. JB_SEO
- assist in handling company secretarial and compliance matters for HK-listed company
- handle full spectrum of company secretarial works for group subsidiaries incorporated in Hong Kong and offshore jurisdictions
- assist in ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned
- Associates of ICSA with 3 - 5 years' post-qualification relevant experience acquired preferably from sizeable listed companies / professional firms
- Hands-on experience in secretarial/compliance duties for listed companies a must
- detail-minded, meticulous and able to work independently in delivering quality works and meeting tight deadlines
- conversant in prevailing Listing Rules, Company Ordinance, Securities and Futures Ordinance and other relevant compliance regulations
- good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We work 5 days per week.
Interested parties, please click "APPLY NOW" below and attach with your application letter and full resume (list clearly your English and Chinese Language results in HKCEE / HKAL or equivalent).
For further information of The Wheelock Group, please visit our website: www.wheelockcompany.com