Auto Italia Ltd
Auto Italia Limited, a member of Auto Italia Group (Stock Code 720), is the sole importer and distributor of Ferrari and Maserati cars in Hong Kong and Macau. High caliber and dynamic individuals are welcome to join us to contribute to our continuous growth and business expansion.
Company Secretarial Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995119
- Perform a full range of company secretarial duties for all companies of the Group, including setting up of companies in different jurisdictions and other compliance affairs
- Ensure compliance with Listing Rules, corporate governance issues and applicable laws and regulations
- Prepare and arrange for filing of statutory forms and documents with Hong Kong authorities and any other authorities outside Hong Kong
- Maintain proper statutory records and update corporate information
- Organize meetings and construct notices, agendas and associated documentation for Board meetings, Committee meetings and Shareholders meetings
- Prepare Board minutes, announcements, interim/ annual reports, circulars, director’s report and correspondences with Stock Exchange
- Liaise with internal and external parties on company secretarial issues
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder with membership of HKICS or ICSA
- Min. 4 years’ company secretarial experience in a Hong Kong listed company and/or professional firm
- Solid knowledge in HK Listing Rules, Companies Ordinance and other statutory compliances and regulations
- Excellent command of spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidates. Please apply by emailing your resume, including present and expected salary.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful.
For more details, please visit our website at www.autoitalia.com.hk
Data collected will be treated in accordance with Personal Data Policy and handled in strict confidence for recruitment-related purposes only.