Market Leader for Legal Recruitment in Asia
Recruit Legal is the premier specialist legal recruitment company in Asia.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnerships; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. Recruit Legal’s consultants are dedicated to understanding your unique needs and tailoring our support to exceed your expectations.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and to help you at every stage of your career.
Company Secretarial Officer (Famous Private Group; Hong Kong Jurisdiction)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998959
About the Client
My client is a well-established and internationally renowned private group with very strong global presence. They are currently looking for a high caliber Company Secretarial Officer to join their internationalised team in Hong Kong.
About the Job
You will perform the following main duties:
- handle a full spectrum of company secretarial duties for their Group of companies (Hong Kong Jurisdiction)
- prepare board minutes and resoultion
- liaise with relevant business units within their Group as well as external parties
- carry out any other related duties as assigned from time to time such as corporate projects
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would be:
- university graduate
- Associate Member of ICSA/HKICS is highly preferred, Student Member with outstanding profile will also be considered
- no less than 5 years of solid relevant experience
- fluent in verbal and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- for those candidates that are well-trained in international law firms / reputable professional firms / sizable private companies will have an advantage
How to Apply
Please write in to tony @recruit-legal.com with your full resume (in MS-Word Format), stating your current and expected salary, and availability. Alternatively, please click the "Apply Now" button below or call Tony at (852) 2169 0029 for a confidential discussion of this job and other similar job opportunities.