Thomas Lee & Partners Ltd
Certified Tax Advisers
Thomas Lee & Partners Ltd is a firm of certified tax advisers specialized in cross-border structuring and tax planning, tax compliance and appeals, tax audit and investigation, international trust planning and pre-IPO restructuring. We are a member firm of an international network of tax specialists.
We invite applications for the following position:-
COMPANY SECRETARIAL OFFICER / ASSISTANT
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916171
This position is suitable for those with relevant company secretarial experience in professional firms, and intend to further their professional knowledge through involvement in corporate restructuring work for tax and listing purposes. Main job duty of this position is handling a full range of company secretarial works of a portfolio of companies incorporated in Hong Kong and other jurisdictions.
- Student Member of HKICS or equivalent
- 1-5 years company secretarial experience, preferably gained in a professional environment
- Speak English, Cantonese and Putonghua and write good English and Chinese
- Good PC knowledge including MS word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Knowledge in CSA program
- Meticulous, self-motivated, responsible and willing to work under pressure
- Keen learner and team player with strong interpersonal skills
We offer generous remuneration and benefit packages to the right candidate. Interested candidates are requested to apply (in English) under confidential cover providing a detailed resume, CURRENT AND EXPECTED SALARY with contact telephone number and e-mail address to :
By clicking 'Apply Now'
Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within eight weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within 6 months