Capital Asia Investment Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781162
Employer Ref. CS_CAIL_00120160923
Carry out Company Secretarial duties for the Group and facilitates the running and management of board meetings in preparing related board materials;
Supervise and provide Guidance to the Company Secretarial team of corporate secretarial and regulatory compliance requirement;
Accountable for the documentation control function. Full responsibility of overseeing the whole process that includes the setting up and maintaining of a well-managed central filing system;
Liaise and work directly with departmental secretaries, business developers and relevant parties to ensure proper and timely filing of documents, contracts, project agreements etc.
Assist in establishing corporate communication to internal parties including the Board of Directors and shareholders of the Company and its affiliates;
Interface with external lawyers, agents and consultants to coordinate various legal matters and secretarial services suchas offshore documentation;
Handle PRC regulatory compliance for the Company’s investment in PRC, including all corporate governance issues for all joint ventures and wholly owned enterprises.
- Bachelor degree holder and being at least registered student of HKICS;
- Possesses a minimum of 8 years’ solid experience in company secretarial work;
- Company secretarial experience with PRC companies is preferable;
- Experience gained in Hong Kong listed company is an added advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- Computer proficiency in MS office applications;
- Good interpersonal and supervisory skills;
- Able to work independently with strong sense of responsibility.
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Capital Asia Investment Limited offers a competitive remuneration package and generous fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please click below the "Apply Now" button.
(Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.)