jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831231
Employer Ref. 221-101716LM
- Responsible for all corporate secretarial functions for the group and compliance with listing rules and statutory requirements
- Prepare broad minutes, resolutions and annual reports, all corporate communications and announcements to shareholders
- Perform company secretarial works for the group and associated subsidiaries
- Liaise with external corporate services firm, such as bankers and lawyers
- Liaising directly with the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Maintain compliance with Code of Corporate Governance and relevant regulations
- Assist and manage any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Degree holder and associate member of HKICS / ICSA
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in listed companies
- Good knowledge of listing rules, SFC reporting requirements and relevant ordinance
- Meticulous, organized, capable of working under pressure, able to meet deadlines with good time management
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Sound PC skills in MS Word, MS Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Proactive with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel occasionally
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk