Our client, a mid-sized international law firm is looking for a Company Secretary handling corporate services matters and IPO projects.
Company Secretary (50 – 60K)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833732
Employer Ref. C201614
- Chartered member of HKICS;
- Solid Corporate Services experience in legal company or Compliance experience with listed company in Hong Kong;
- 8 years working experience;
- Exposure in handling IPO projects in law firm for clients;
- Preparing agenda, minutes and documents for incorporation of both on and off shores companies;
- Working with both Partners and Lawyers on the corporate services matters for clients
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in computer;
- Responsible and energetic;
- Good working attitude with pleasant personality.
Any interested parties,please contact Pauline Chan at (852) 2801 6267 or forward your resume in MS WORD format, stating current and expected salary by pressing “APPLY NOW”